The Future of Payments Conference 2012
Driving Payments Innovation
The Future of Payments Conference 2012 has affirmed its place as the leading payments event in Australia with over 150 attendees. Thank you to everyone involved, the event was a great success and it would not have been so without your support, enthusiasm, and contributions.
Thank you also to our sponsors and exhibitors, IP Payments, Global Payments Cloud, ABnote and Business Smart Solutions, without their support the conference would not have been possible.
Attendees heard presentations and participated in discussions about:
- Understand how CBA has been able to launch new payments platforms with Pi
- Battle of the mobile wallets
- How Global Payments Cloud aims to simplify and connect the entire payments world
- How PayPal see the changing payments landscape
- NFC rollouts in Europe and Asia
- How India has created an Interbank mobile payment service
- Simon Tong on creating a TSM in New Zealand
- Bruce Mansfield discussing whether mobile will replace cash in Australia
- Driving contactless payments forward at Visa
- Woolworths, Coles and David Jones looking at payments innovation in the retail sector
Delegates participated in hands on workshops:
- Learn how to design mobile payment applications and understand what your customers want
- Understand how you can improve customer satisfaction and cash flow with electronic bill presentment and payment
Access the best practice knowledge in global NFC and contactless mobile payment projects and how to roll them out.
Future of Payments 2012 Conference Themes included:
- Integrating new Technology into Existing Infrastructure
- Contactless Payments
- Moving Payments Mobile and Ensuring Security
- Retailers and Payments
- The Future of Payments
Thank you all again for participating and look forward to seeing you all there next year!